Thursday, April 20, 2017

Extraordinary Spring :)


When spring is around the corner I feel jovial, delighted, and thankful that the weather is in it's moderate decent weather. Things I enjoy about spring is the weather, flowers blooming, tress regenerating it's color and the time of Easter. (Well it already past) I also like to be organized when Spring is here. I just like being tidy and clean. I'm not very of an meticulous or scrupulous person but at times I like to be clean. Anyway, beside discussing about Spring, my Easter this year was more interesting than any of the other Easter's I had. Eventually, my mom told me we were going to visit my step family in Indiana. Later they decided to do on Easter since my mom and my stepdad were postponing the trip for a while. Took 3 hours to to depart and go towards my step families house. On Easter we usually go to church, however, we didn't this year since my step family doesn't celebrate Easter. (FYI my step family doesn't celebrate any holidays) I should of expected because I was receiving intimations that my step family doesn't celebrate a thing! I was flabbergasted and distraught but I respected and appease to their beliefs but I would celebrate what I believe. Anyway, I just wanted to talk about Spring in general and my Easter. Bye and have a stupendous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment