Friday, April 21, 2017

Nearing towards the end of middle school

I'm glad I accomplished and completely did what I needed to do for the end of the school year. But, at the same time I do feel sorrow and mourn. After middle schools ends (and summer break) I have to go to high school and possibly face more opportunities and obstacles moments in my life. As I was starting the first quarter I felt cheerful and delighted that high school will be a long way. But, now it's fourth quarter I feel more nervous that the end is nearing and a new fresh start later on my life. I know that I succeeded in what I needed to and go towards. I do like obtaining the nesscary options I have and receiving them with great effort. Now that middle ends and high school nears, I feel a bit joyful but also scared a tad bit. And not just high school but overall thought my life college, careers, relationships etc. I just want something that's best for me and everyone else around me that I cherish. Anyway, I just wanted to write this short blog to show my feeling and perspective towards the end of the school year and my future beyond high school. Hope your enjoy and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment