Sunday, April 30, 2017

Slice of Life: Arguments and disputes

Past couple of days my mom and step dad had been settling with plenty of complaints to each other. There hasn't been to much yelling at each other but noting that conflicting or major yet. Anyway, today was an interesting an mind boggling with what occured today. Basically the landlords from downstairs came to discuss somthing with my parents. My step dad didn't agree with what they said and as usual you would of expected yelling and uncivilized talking. I didn't even know that my landlords had so much intensity inside them and tumultuous voices. I was in disbelief when they were yelling, I couldn't really infer or interpret what they were brutally talking about. I think it was somthing about the rent and the messages, I'm not really sure? I despise hearing and noticing these stressful disputes. I know at some point in our life we all have to face this cruel and these disgusting arguments or escalating into somthing more than that. Overall, today was a unpleasant and horrid day but not as worst, because everyone cool down by doing somthing serenely or tranquil. So as of right now we might be moving in 2 months since the landlords might want us out of here after my step dads talk with them. But I know it will get better later on. I'II just have to wait and see what the future beholds and how the outcome can be remarkable. I wanted to write this blog to get my feelings out for today as the past few days ago. Thanks for reading and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment